Diablo - Lord of Terror Diablo - Lord of Terror

Nice Work

I was particularly impressed with how effective your animation was in this...especially when the project only had one animator. Your use of sound was great, and the visual effects were good. The story telling was also very effective. I especially liked the beginning; how you summarized the heros' slaying of the previous monsters before Diablo. The introduction leading up to the battle was as compelling as the battle itself. You summed up a lot of events in a very clear and dramatic way. My only criticism would be to possibly work a bit on the character design of the heros. I personally like the characters to be a bit more visually distinct but that's a minor suggestion.

You do great work! 'Hope to see more!

-nm

Bobango Short Bobango Short

Awsome job and thanks!

This style of art was refreshing to see, compared to what newgrounds sees on a daily basis. I liked how smooth the animation flowed. I look forward to something longer, with voice talent too! Nice job again and thanks for using my audio, I appreciate it!
-Tyler

Amusement Park Amusement Park

Nice Work

I think the color and design in this piece of work are its two strongest points. The characters, elements and backgrounds were well done and the music was appropriate. The animation was minimal but effective. The concept was a bit obscure and in some places made me think of what an acid trip might be like. The artwork was compelling enough to keep me interested, however it got a to be a bit long winded. It's kind of ironic...I think some of my own Flash work suffers from these same problems! Never-the-less, I thought this was good work. It would be great to see you do something a bit more fast-paced in the future. Thanks!

-nm

Scale of the Universe 2 Scale of the Universe 2

What a sobering presentation. Wade posted this on Facebook. I really enjoyed cruising through this, and loved the panetarium-esque music! :) Excellent work.

Burrito Bison Burrito Bison

NICE

Easily the most addicting NG game I have played. Great job on this.

Wiggi Dance Academy Wiggi Dance Academy

I'm very sorry I missed this! I have not had the time to spend on here in the past few years. I REALLY APPRECIATE you using my song, it's such a cool little game. Very fun for the whole fam :) Keep up the awesome work!
-Tyler (Realmguys)

Caribbean Blue Orchestral Loop Caribbean Blue Orchestral Loop

I tend to like this mix better, because the tromping orchestral melody is at a volume more equal to the plucked instrument. It is a unique experience to hear a familiar tune like this played differently, I enjoyed the listen! Good job on this man.

Chronamut responds:

thanks man - different strokes for different folks as they say.. my fave is the holophonic loop but I'm a big headphones guy :)

thanks for the review old friend!

-shawn-

Caribbean Blue HoloMaster Loop Caribbean Blue HoloMaster Loop

Many spacial events, in many locations in the listening space. I like it! It does seem a bit punchy on the tempo, I prefer the grace of melodies that don't exactly fall on the beat. I love the ambient noises, but was left wanting the vocals to be louder. It was a fun listen, glad to see that have returned :)

Chronamut responds:

I didn't want the vocals interfering with the flute.. everything needed to be subtle.. like the balance of tastes in a fancy meal.. so they were very intentional (also I don't wanna be sued lol)

and yeah.. I love being right on tempo hahaha :P

and it's good to be back.. glad to see you're still around too :)

thanks for the review old friend!

-shawn-

Let Down Y'r Weary Soul Let Down Y'r Weary Soul

NAC Judge
Let Down Y'r Weary Soul: 9.0
Your mic picked up many sounds that detered from the song itself. I can't tell if this is a result of poor mic selection, or a strange mic recording setup. The instrumentation was very cool, and I can really appreciate all of the work that goes into actually playing the instruments. This tune screams Celtic/Irish folk music. I really loved listening to this one, it was peaceful and full of talent. Tasty. Perhaps some filtering or different mic selection would have cleared up the tinny aspect that existed throughout the piece. I love this theme!

Regal Portrait Regal Portrait

Quite good

This looks amazing I love your painting style. Light sources are consistant. The cracks are too cool! How did you do those cracks? Is this an actual self portrait, or did you add the uniform?

Core Effect Core Effect

Nice sketch

Reminds of Mcfarlane's version of Carnage a bit. I like the skewed proportions. Fully rendered legs would have looked cool.

AcidicSavior responds:

DAmn me, should've done the legs -__-. Oh, McFarlane's Carnage??