Scale of the Universe 2 Scale of the Universe 2

What a sobering presentation. Wade posted this on Facebook. I really enjoyed cruising through this, and loved the panetarium-esque music! :) Excellent work.

Burrito Bison Burrito Bison

NICE

Easily the most addicting NG game I have played. Great job on this.

Wiggi Dance Academy Wiggi Dance Academy

I'm very sorry I missed this! I have not had the time to spend on here in the past few years. I REALLY APPRECIATE you using my song, it's such a cool little game. Very fun for the whole fam :) Keep up the awesome work!
-Tyler (Realmguys)

Chain Gang Chain Gang

Awesome!

Very addicting! I love it. Thank you very much for using my song! I'm gonna have to recommend this game to like a million people :) Good job and if you ever need anything music related for your games just let me know. I can customize something original for you. Thanks again.

ReflashedGames responds:

I'm glad you like it; your song was just perfect for it. And I might just have to hit you up to make me a song sometime!

Mobile Weapon Episode 1 Mobile Weapon Episode 1

Very well done and thank you!

I can only imagine the actionscript involved in this project. *faints*
Firstly, thank you for using my top gear song in your creation! Secondly, this game is quite amazing as far as graphics, interface, and artwork. You have yourself a very tight game and I'm glad you took the time to make this. It is addicting too! Can't wait to see more from you.

TylerProjects responds:

Thanks for the music! :)

omg you're called Tyler - the name of our team. :)

Behgs Behgs

Great Job and THANK YOU

This game kept me entertained for quite some time. I really liked it the graphics were awsome and so was the theme of the game. And thank you so much for using one of my songs in your game!
-Tyler (realmguys)

JNMC tutorial 5 JNMC tutorial 5

I appreciate what you are doing.

Some people forget that offering your help, free of charge is an honorable thing. I give kudos to all who make tutorials. Nice job on this and thank you for featuring my music in your last couple of tutorials. It's an honor and I hope you continue to use my music! Have a great day man!

incative-account responds:

i fucking love your music!

Build a Robot 2.1 Build a Robot 2.1

Very well put together and a big THANKS

Thanks so much for using my music in this work. It's quite an honor to be part of such a nice flash. I had so much fun playing with this, I hope you do some more dress up games or perhaps more complex games in the future. If you ever need some more music, you know who to talk to. :) Rock on JackSmack!

5/5

JackSmack responds:

I've already been contacted by other sites to put Build a Robot up. I gave you credit under the name Realmguys. You can't see it on this movie on newgrounds yet because it hasn't been updated.

I'm not going to do another dressup for a while I have some other projects to take care of.

I like your style of music so I will contact you.

The Big Fat Tutorial The Big Fat Tutorial

Not many get this rating

Tutorials usually please me. But this one takes the cake so far. Great graphics... I'm so pumped about the little logo you used for my song, most people have no idea what shadwrun is, so you get big props for that. I like the other sound and song selections you used as well, very tasteful. This as interactive as it gets, so again perfect score. This bogs down slower machines, but it is well done. Using action script is a gift and you certainly have it! Thanks for using my song too! Keep up the amazing work.

Helbereth responds:

Yeah I realize that about Shadowrun. In the 'fun with masking' easter egg I described it as a cult favorit RPG for a reason. It has a hardcore following, but most people never heard of it. The game kicked arse, though. I haven't seen many remixes from Shadowrun as a result.

The logo (in fact all of them) I drew freehand in flash without a visual aide. I drew Jake from memory (I think I got the glasses wrong, but oh well).

Actionscript gift?
All I did is buttons for moving around the tutorial and music... 0.0. Otherwise I'm AS inept. I find myself spending hours trying to figure out how to animate things people do with actionscript without the actionscript =)

Anyway, thanks for the compliments and the review! Make more Shadowrun remixes!

Destroy The Peace: Xiphor Destroy The Peace: Xiphor

Very nice

Thanks for using my song! Liked the game, didnt really enjoy the music during the actual game or how it was mixed... seemed distorted. If you work it out a little more, this game will be a HIT!!!

KronikNkoke responds:

Thanks, your song was really cool and fit a vibe I was feeling when making the game. I do now notice the audio quality of the ingame tracks. And well my concern was filesize but now looking at it the file size aint too bad, yet the audio did lack, especially with my new headphones where it screamed over-compression. Still thanks for the review aswell